-
February 28th, 2005, 12:20 PM
#1
Inactive Member
UVA-Wise Intramurals
Does anyone know that if the college closes, the intramurals are also cancelled?...I wouldn't think so b/c the majority of the ppl playing live on campus. Anyone have a clue?
-
February 28th, 2005, 01:46 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: UVA-Wise Intramurals
Wonderin the same thing myself....supposed to play at 6 tonight. I talked to somebody that said one of the last 2 years they cancelled school but still had the basketball games, so who knows?
-
February 28th, 2005, 01:58 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: UVA-Wise Intramurals
yeah that is what i'm guessing too....i figured they would still have them...i mean my hill is mostly melted off anyways...I'm supposed to play @10...who you play for?
-
February 28th, 2005, 02:21 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: UVA-Wise Intramurals
Can anyone play intramurals?
-
February 28th, 2005, 02:23 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Re: UVA-Wise Intramurals
yeah as long as your a student out there...
-
February 28th, 2005, 02:25 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Re: UVA-Wise Intramurals
Im going to be a student there in the fall and I would like to play Flag football..
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks